- Jon Lewis on A Busy/Accidental DBA’s Guide to Managing VLFs
- Arnold Lieberman on A Busy/Accidental DBA’s Guide to Managing VLFs
- Update Statistics fails with Error Number:–1073548784 “Could not allocate space for object ‘dbo.SORT” – ReplTalk on Stored Procedure to Sequentially Run SQL Agent Jobs
- steve kirchner on Whats a Good Rule for Max Degree of Parallelism?
- Bipin on Stored Procedure to Sequentially Run SQL Agent Jobs
Monthly Archives: July 2010
How Can I Quickly Script Out Replication?
This script takes a distribution server name and an output directory as parameters then works through all publications on each of the servers that connects to the distribution server, scripting them out. Continue reading
Posted in PowerShell, Utilities Tagged SSC, SSP 9 Comments
What is an Easy Way to Return Results from a CLR Stored Procedure?
This post describes a helper class that I came up with to handle returning values from a CLR stored procedure. Continue reading
Posted in CLR Tagged SSC 11 Comments