- Jon Lewis on A Busy/Accidental DBA’s Guide to Managing VLFs
- Arnold Lieberman on A Busy/Accidental DBA’s Guide to Managing VLFs
- Update Statistics fails with Error Number:–1073548784 “Could not allocate space for object ‘dbo.SORT” – ReplTalk on Stored Procedure to Sequentially Run SQL Agent Jobs
- steve kirchner on Whats a Good Rule for Max Degree of Parallelism?
- Bipin on Stored Procedure to Sequentially Run SQL Agent Jobs
Tag Archives: DADS
What Did that Geek Just Say?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology, NIST, maintains a Dictionary of Algorithms and Data Structures. The dictionary is a great place to go to find out what people are talking about. It is also a great place to looking for different ways of doing things. I sometimes even go to the site just to look for entertaining technical concepts, like the “Cactus Stack”, “Stooge Sort” or even “Big-O Notation”. Continue reading